A small PTE snuck out on Thursday, PTE 89626. The most important change is the renaming of Bolo to Ant following WPMarshall’s righteous victory in The Fight For The Ant. Well done that man.
- AI will do a better job of keeping the Commander safe.
- Improved the AI’s use of Tesla Bots.
- Fix for case where a second Ragnarok firing would overwrite a previous Ragnarok firing.
- You can no longer assist non-friendly units.
- Improvements to the local server warnings:
- 1) If you have set the local server setting to OFF, you will no longer see a message warning that your computer does not meet the requirements. It will still warn you that you have to either sign in or change your settings.
- 2) The local server option in the server browser will be disabled if you have set the local server setting to OFF.
Certain UI elements in the system editor would appear briefly while the JS was loading. They no longer appear before the scene is ready.
Added keybindings for the ‘ammo’ build group.
- Prevent player kill notifications from popping up at the start of a replay.
- Fix starting planets not being indicated in the details pane of the server browser.
- Bolos are now named Ants.
- Added the structure tag to land mines.
- Removed the ‘basic’ type from land mine, so that normal fabbers cannot build it. Also added the naval type, since mines can be built on water.
- We now wait to check if the current build version is out of date until after the user has signed in.
- Fix for an error that occurs when reconnecting to a game more than once.
- Add Able commander to the catalog. This allows those that have Able to play it online.
- Inform Windows that we are “DPI-aware” to fix Windows 10 changing the resolution of the game while in full screen mode.
- Fix for audio dropping out in long/big games.