Following a week of extensive testing and feedback we’ve prepared another patch for the Legion Expansion. Now that it’s available to all Planetary Annihilation: TITANS players we’re getting a much better idea of what works and what doesn’t out in the field.
This time around we’ve implemented some changes designed to help you migrate from the MLA to the Legion, moving units into build locations that best fit the role the MLA unit in that position would have held. We’ve also nerfed a couple of units that seemed abusable, though we’ll be seeing how those Starcannon changes fare. In addition we’ve worked to eliminate some unnecessary micro on the Salamander, while hopefully not allowing you to micro it when you want to.
Lastly, there are some general fixes to improve the general polish of the mod.
Check out the full changelog below.
- Switched Deathmark and Havoc on the build bar so their positions are better aligned with MLA roles
- Switched Salamander and Infiltrator on the build bar so their positions are better aligned with MLA roles
- Added a firing effect to the Miniman
- Added idle effect to Salamander
- Salamander turrets now auto fire rather than requiring manual attack orders
Full unit stats are available from PA Lobby.
- Salamander buff:
- Turrets now automatically deployed though manual deployment is still possible
- Turret health increased from 1500 to 2500
- Turret damage increased from 10 to 15
- Infiltrator nerf:
- Metal cost increased from 300 to 450
- Health decreased from 350 to 250
- Rate of fire decreased from 4 to 2
- Increased angle of fire from 180 to 360 degrees
- Starcannon nerf:
- Removed option to build Enforcer
- Removed option to build Scorpion
- Build power decreased from 50/2100 to 45/1900
- Rate of fire decreased from 6 to 3
- Unit pod velocity decreased from 150 to 120
- Metal cost reduced from 1500 to 900
- Meteor change:
- Drone storage capacity reduced from 18 to 14
- Drone damage increased from 15 to 20
- Welcome message now links to correct Legion Expansion forum thread
- Fix bot fabricator having wrong metal cost
- Meteor launch smoke now shoots in the correct direction
- Miniman bomb explosion effect now timed correctly with explosion
- Rockteeth given identical rate of fire and damage as other Commanders to ensure fairness
- Fixed bug preventing Necromancer from sometimes spawning all its Purgers